- Hotel and Cruise Group Option $48.99 USD per person (paid after tour),
- $95.50 | 2-3, $63.99 | 4-5, $61.99 | 6-7, $59.99 | 8-9, $57.99
- | 10-11, $55.99 | 12-13, $53.99 | 14-15, $51.99
- Private Option – Depending of your numbers starting at $54.99 per person (please contact me for a quote) or Call +52 7441104324
- No need to send any money now – You can only pay after tour. That is our famous great service guarantee
Enjoy this Paradise of Flora, a real must for nature lovers. Drive the coast line admiring coconut plantation and mangos, learn about the locals lifestyle. Cruise in a typical boat the lagoon, adopt a baby turtle and have a delicious lunch on the beach.
Right from the lobby of your hotel, your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will pick you up with a sign “with your name”. The tour heads then south along the coast to Tres Palos Lagoon, approximately 45 minutes from your hotel. Before getting there, the tour will make a stop at a Sea Turtle Conservation Camp where, after being explained about their mission to preserve this endangered species, you will proceed to a baby turtle liberation.
On arrival at the lagoon, you will board a typical motorboat for a cruise of no less than one hour through the lagoon. This sanctuary is home to many species of exotic birds. You will see mangrove tunnels, virgin lagoons and a natural garden of wild flowers during the cruise. This is a rare opportunity to explore this type of tropical nature preserve.
Begin your tour admiring the mango trees, the coconut and palm groves as well as the delicate water hyacinths floating along the shores. There is a bird sanctuary that is home to gray and white herons, pelicans, marabous, storks and more. After the lagoon ride you will go for lunch where you will savor the internationally renowned “Pescado a la Talla”, Charcoal Chicken or Mexican Cuisine, (the pescado a la talla has become a must for the Mexican tourist that visit Acapulco). After lunch you can walk along the lagoon side or going to the ocean beach which is within a walking distance.